Satisfied with your customers’ shopping experience? We’re not.
If you could increase your retail revenue, would you?
Of course you would. Here’s how you’re going to do it…
If a shopper leaves your store empty handed, not only have you lost potential revenue, but you have lost an opportunity to build on a customer relationship. The trick is in turning shoppers into satisfied customers, who are likely to come back time after time.
With the help of professional interviewers, you can gain immediate and uncluttered customer insights about your brand, your staff, store layouts and more through customer intercept surveys. These targeted experience questionnaires deliver the insights you need that will increase purchase rates, average sales and ultimately, your company profitability.
Improving customer satisfaction will go a long way in improving your retail revenue. When your revenue is on the rise, you become more successful and that is what this is all about.
- Fully-customized customer intercept survey program
- Shoppers reveal their immediate customer experience
- Learn why potential shoppers did not purchase and improve customer satisfaction
Here’s How It Works…
Experienced Field Representatives are strategically placed outside of your retail locations to survey customers as they exit. Customers can be targeted to your specifications:
- By demographic
- Whether or not they made a purchase
- In customer groups, as a couple or with children
Latest posts by Kevin Leifer (see all)
- Go Undercover: Improve Your Brand Experience with Mystery Shopping - October 27, 2014
- Is Satisfied Enough? Learning from the Middle of the Pack - October 16, 2014
- What Do Your Customers Owe You? - October 3, 2014